Speaker Team Intern or Volunteer
Speaker Team Intern
Purpose of this role to to help the speaker team identify, communicate with, and monitor potential and confirmed speakers for Accelerator Talks TEDxNavesink 2015.
- research across the web potential talks in the categories classified as modules
- input the findings into designated space for tracking
- follow up as requested
- assist in drafting communications to meet the required schedule
- work with the marketing team to coordinate generic communications and promotional campaigns
- assist with logistics for accepted speakers - accommodations, transportation and other requirements
- assist with post event wrap-up documentation
- take on ad-hoc tasks if they emerge as priorities
This position starts September and lasts through May. You should be able to devote several full days, or blocks of at least 5 hours at a time, to the position.
If you are interested, click here to fill out an application.