Test your TEDxNavesink Knowledge!
TEDxNavesink 2015: Accelerators is tomorrow. Do you know everything about our speakers? Test your knowledge and brush up before the big event!
- Which TEDxNavesink speaker is a contributor to Scientific American and NOVA, and works with The Large Hadron Collider, the highest energy particle accelerator in the world?
- Who studies the science of relationships and has been featured in The New York Times, Ladies Home Journal, WebMD and The Scientific Mind?
- Which speaker wanted to be an engineer and a mathematician, but then discovered his passion was writing (and wrote four books!)?
- Which TEDxNavesink speaker uses her background in investigative journalism to bring about social change?
- Who thinks impatience is not necessarily a bad thing and thinks that coupled with perseverance, impatience can move mountains?
- Which speaker has test driven cars in Detroit, Paris, Turin and Geneva and written about the experiences in his column in The Wall Street Journal?
- Who is a recipient of the Myers Center Award for the Study of Human Rights in North America and is a consultant to government agencies nationally and internationally?
- Which speaker is working to help the small island nation of Kiribati get its voice heard in global climate discussions?
- Who has helped distribute a half a million books to kids in need across New Jersey?
- Who once held the title of “World’s Strongest Woman” and “World Champion” in the field of women’s professional weightlifting?
- Which two speakers both worked on Watson, the computer that won on Jeopardy!?
- Which TEDxNavesink speaker wants to help shed light on the narcotics addiction epidemic in the United States?
- Who has been influential in tech industry and is now working to build healthier communities?
- Which speaker wants us to renew, reimagine, rethink and reinvent the way we think about our lives?
- Who was a journalist for 20 years before founding Audible, the largest seller and producer of audiobooks and other spoken-word content?
- Which speaker is a half-marathon runner, piano player, and the CEO of a corporate branding firm?
- Which two speakers are working to change the way audiences listen to radio through connective listening?
- Who wants to use the patient voice to enhance the way health care providers innovate?
- Which speaker is working to improve the way New Jersey’s middleclass lives?
- Who uses his guitar to help deliver messages to individuals and companies realizing their untapped potential?
- What angel investor became Wall Street’s first social media analyst?
- Don Lincoln
- Gary Lewandowski
- Kaihan Krippendorff
- Michele Mitchell
- Ted Coine
- Dan Neil
- Gail Dines
- Brian Reynolds
- Abby Daly
- Karyn Marshall
- Chris Welty and Lora Aroyo
- Mitchell Delmar
- Esther Dyson
- Nadya Zhexembayeva
- Don Katz
- David Srere
- Annika Lorienne and Ravind Kumar
- Sarah Krug
- Philip Murphy
- Mike Rayburn
- Lou Kerner
Check out all our speaker blog posts as well as the great themed posts to get you in the mindset for TEDxNavesink! See you tomorrow!
Stephanie Eichmeyer is a content production and marketing specialist for the TEDxNavesink team. She is currently pursuing a master’s degree in communication from Monmouth University. Stephanie has a bachelor’s degree in journalism from the University of Missouri-Columbia and has worked in journalism and PR for many years.
- Learn about new TEDxNavesink Events
- Discover local change-makers
- Get fresh content from our blog